Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hard Abs, Soft Heart

You may have heard me tell the story of my friend Brian. His wife is battling Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
Brian and his wife, Jennifer, have been married for almost 12 years. They have 2 daughters, soon to be 7 year old Madeline, and nearly 2 year old Mackenzie and they are expecting another little girl in July. Brian's wife Jennifer was diagnosed with CML (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) in July 2005. Jen continues a CML Clinical Trial at Johns Hopkins to battle her cancer as aggressively as possible.

Here is a note from him:
My big race this year is Ironman Arizona in November, but first I’m doing an Olympic Distance Triathlon with Team in Training this Spring. And I need your help. I NEED YOU to donate to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on my behalf. Click here to find out how you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment