Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Who's that Mixed Up Celebrity?

Do you have your ANAGRAM hat on?
See if you can unscramble these and come up with a celebrity's name!
(Answers below)

  • I Amazed Corn
  • Shout naked
  • My Glee Remarks
  • Bursting Presence
  • Best PR in years
  • Here Silly Maniac
  • I coach angels
  • I warm billions
  • Huge Cold Salami
  • His Basketball Cheese
  • Not sick, Never
  • His Poor Sweetener
  • Yes, I’m Curly



(Answers)
I Amazed Corn = Cameron Diaz
Shout naked = Kate Hudson
My Glee Remarks = Kelsey Grammer
Bursting Presence = Bruce Springsteen
Best PR in years = Britney Spears
Here Silly Maniac = Shirley MacLaine
I coach angels = Nicholas Cage
I warm billions = Robin Williams
Huge Cold Salami = Michael Douglas
His Basketball Cheese = Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Not sick, Never = Kevin Costner
His Poor Sweetener = Reese Witherspoon
Yes, I’m Curly = Miley Cyrus

1 comment:

  1. So I got NONE of these right... but I am going to totally steal them for my blog! haha

    ReplyDelete